What do you need to know to participate in the Festival?
The exciting world of lifelong learning will be promoted at the Festival through a multitude of varied events including: performances, taster sessions, displays, lectures, try-it sessions, walks, demonstrations and workshops.
With over 130 free events in this year’s program, there is certainly something for everyone to choose from; with a diversity of activities that includes dance, art, health and wellbeing, business, digital literacy and identifying career options.
The key things you need to know about the Festival are:
All events are free
- Many of the events have limited places and require bookings – please check each event for details
- To book visit Melton Learning and click on the Festival page in the top menu https://meltonlearning.com.au/festival/
- Events take place at many different venues across the municipality, both Council and private
- Many of the events will offer follow up learning programs that may have an associated cost
- All details are correct at the time of publication of this program, however some details may change.
- To stay up to date and obtain the most current information please check the App or Melton Learning
- Please share the Festival on all your social media and with friends and family
- Melton City Council will be awarding some prizes for participation in the Festival (conditions apply)
The 2018 Festival Motto is – Learn Out Loud
Learn out Loud means to:
The festival offers people the chance to investigate new learning opportunities and activities, participate in them for free and then celebrate by talking about their experiences and continuing with more learning activities or programs.
So what are you waiting for?