5-WEEK ONLINE PROGRAM: Cake Decorating for Beginners
July 16 @ 7:00 am - August 13 @ 11:59 pmFREE
The Melton City Council Learning Directory team are proud to present Cake Decorating with Kirsten from the “Cake Making Mum” – 5 weeks of tips and tricks to create sweet masterpieces!
These fun and creative online sessions will run weekly, for 5 weeks, starting 7am Thursday 16 July. Sessions will be accessible via our YouTube channel so you can watch at any time!
Over the 5 weeks you will learn to decorate cakes, cupcakes and cookies as well as learning a range of decorating techniques, all from the comfort of your kitchen!
- Week 1: How to Decorate a Naked Cake using Buttercream and Fresh Flowers.
- Week 2: How to Decorate Cupcakes using Different Piping Techniques and Fondant
- Week 3: How to Decorate Cookies using Fondant and Royal Icing
- Week 4: How to Make an Oreo Drip Cake
- Week 5: How to Make a Rainbow Rosette Cake.
Kirsten is a fun and experienced cake decorator who will guide you through these videos to help you learn at home. These videos are great way for the whole family to learn how to decorate and be creative together!
Don’t forget that all of our content is available from 7am on the day it’s published. After that, you can watch it anytime, forever!
- Event Type
- Kirsten "Cake Making Mum"