- This program has passed.
August 5 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 16, 2020
Our Art classes present an exciting and diverse range of painting techniques. So, if you are looking for something to do, or want to work on your painting projects come and join U3A Melton Art Classes. Our classes offer a relaxed, friendly atmosphere which aims at confidence building with encouragement to keep you painting or drawing.
Our talented Art tutor is on hand to guide and teach you where necessary.
Art Classes – Wednesdays 1 pm to 4 pm
(Oil Painting, Watercolours, Acrylics, Pastels and learn to Draw)
No Classes School and Public Holidays
- August 5
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Art Classes - Wednesdays 1 pm to 4 pm - No Classes School and Public Holidays
- $40 per year. $20 term 3 & 4, $10 term 4
- Program Categories:
- Ageing Well – For Over 50’s, Art, Melton U3A - For Over 50s, Social Activities
- Program Tags:
- adult learning, art, community, creative, social activity, U3A, wellbeing
The information on this page is intended to provide a guide in relation to this provider and their services. No warranty, representation or undertaking is made by Council about the content, accuracy and completeness of the information on this page.
Council does not in any way endorse or recommend this provider or their services. You must make your own enquiries, inspections and assessments as to the suitability and quality of this provider and their services.
Council accepts no responsibility or liability for loss, damage or injury which may arise from any of the information on this page in relation to the external provider or their services.
Council will not be held liable for any variations to the services, including price variations and withdrawal of services, of this provider.
- External Provider Certification
- I/We confirm that I/we have all of the required Certificates, Accreditation and Insurances to deliver this program or that the person delivering the program meets these requirements.
- Image Declaration
- I/we confirm that we have the right to use this image and have all necessary permissions.