Atherstone Community Singing & Music Group
Every Friday at 2:00pm From 7 February to 27 MarchFree
Share your singing voice with other people in your local area in the Atherstone Community Singing & Music Group! Anyone who loves to sing or play a musical instrument, those wanting to learn as well as those who are looking for some ‘me time’ are welcome to join.
Learn how to sing with others in a group through harmonisation or bring your favourite musical instrument to play and teach others.
The Atherstone Community Singing & Music Group is a, fun and interactive group, welcoming people of all ages and musical ability, no experience needed.
Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
For more information please email Briony on [email protected] or call (03)9747 5958.
- February 7 @ 2:00 pm
- March 27 @ 4:00 pm
- Every Friday at 2:00pm From 7 February to 27 March
- Program Categories:
- Ageing Well – For Over 50’s, Drama and Singing, Health and Wellbeing, Support Groups
- Program Tags:
- free, fun, guitar, Health & Wellbeing, music, seniors, singing, social, social activity, wellbeing
- External Provider Certification
- I/We confirm that I/we have all of the required Certificates, Accreditation and Insurances to deliver this program or that the person delivering the program meets these requirements.
- Image Declaration
- I/we confirm that we have the right to use this image and have all necessary permissions.
- Bridge Road Community Centre
260 - 266 Bridge Road
Strathtulloh, Victoria 3338 Australia + Google Map
- 03 9747 5958