- This program has passed.
FREE Tai Chi Class
Wednesday 18th September 2019 - 9.30am to 10.30am
Experience Tai Chi for free at Brookside.
This ancient Chinese practice is a great way to relax your mind and body through gentle exercise and meditation.
Our experienced teacher will guide you through some simple movements to assist with better balance, posture and overall wellness.
Regular one hour classes are held at Brookside Children’s & Community Centre on Tuesdays from 1pm to 2pm, and Wednesdays from 9.30am to 10.30am during school terms. This is a great opportunity to give the class a try before booking for term 4.
The free trial sessions available will be held on Tuesday 10th and 17th September from 1pm to 2pm, and Wednesday 11th and 18th September from 9.30am to 10.30am. Enrol in one or multiple sessions (separate enrolments for each session required)
Limited placed available. These sessions are expected to fill fast so book early to avoid disappointment.
For more information about this program, or for assistance with your enrolment, please contact 9747 7272.
Enrollment is not currently available for this Program.
- September 18
9:30 am - 10:30 am
- Wednesday 18th September 2019 - 9.30am to 10.30am
- Program Categories:
- Ageing Well – For Over 50’s, Fitness, Health and Wellbeing, Personal Development, Spirituality
- Program Tags:
- exercise for health, Gentle exercise, meditation, socialise, Tai Chi, Wellness
- Stevenson House
- (03) 9747 7272 or 9747 7200
- Event Type
- Image Declaration
- I/we confirm that we have the right to use this image and have all necessary permissions.