- This program has passed.
July 8 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:30 am on Wednesday, repeating until December 16, 2020
Joining our classes will give you an opportunity to learn French in a group. A lot of people find that passive learning helps one to learn quicker and more efficiently. This is where French Conversation will benefit your learning.
You will learn pronunciation and comprehension. We offer current French magazines which cover things such as recent events, popular French culture and places, and regions in France.
These classes are fun and enjoyed by many.
French Conversation – Wednesday 11.30 am to 1 pm –
No Classes School and Public Holidays
- July 8
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Wednesday 11.30 am to 1 pm - No Classes School and Public Holidays
- $40 per year. $20 term 3 & 4, $10 term 4
- Program Categories:
- Ageing Well – For Over 50’s, Languages, Melton U3A - For Over 50s, Social Activities
- Program Tags:
- adult learning, community, development, French, fun, Language, learning, social, U3A
The information on this page is intended to provide a guide in relation to this provider and their services. No warranty, representation or undertaking is made by Council about the content, accuracy and completeness of the information on this page.
Council does not in any way endorse or recommend this provider or their services. You must make your own enquiries, inspections and assessments as to the suitability and quality of this provider and their services.
Council accepts no responsibility or liability for loss, damage or injury which may arise from any of the information on this page in relation to the external provider or their services.
Council will not be held liable for any variations to the services, including price variations and withdrawal of services, of this provider.
- External Provider Certification
- I/We confirm that I/we have all of the required Certificates, Accreditation and Insurances to deliver this program or that the person delivering the program meets these requirements.
- Image Declaration
- I/we confirm that we have the right to use this image and have all necessary permissions.