Functional Fitness for Beginners
Thursdays 10:30am-11:30am From 6 February to 26 MarchGold Coin Donation
Improve the way your body moves, feels and functions in this 1-hour fitness class designed to improve strength, mobility, balance and stamina through gentle stretching, light weight work and compound exercises.
Our classes accommodate all fitness levels and ages as experienced trainer Eliese offers many different movement options to ensure everyone gets the most out of their workout.
All participants will be required to fill in a Pre/Post- Exercise Questionnaire. A medical clearance by your Doctor may be required.
Suitable for men and women of all ages.
To Register email: [email protected] or call (03)9747 5958
- February 6 @ 10:30 am
- March 26 @ 11:30 am
- Every Thursday at 10:30am From 6 February to 26 March
- Gold Coin Donation
- Program Categories:
- Ageing Well – For Over 50’s, Fitness, Health and Wellbeing, Social Activities, Support Groups
- Program Tags:
- community, exercise, fitness, free, fun, health, Health & Wellbeing, seniors, social activity, wellbeing
- Event Type
- Eliese Piacentini
- External Provider Certification
- I/We confirm that I/we have all of the required Certificates, Accreditation and Insurances to deliver this program or that the person delivering the program meets these requirements.
- Image Declaration
- I/we confirm that we have the right to use this image and have all necessary permissions.
- Bridge Road Community Centre
260 - 266 Bridge Road
Strathtulloh, Victoria 3338 Australia + Google Map
- 03 9747 5958