- This program has passed.
Healthy Cooking on a Budget
Every Monday for 7 weeks beginning 4 February until 1 April 2019
Increase your knowledge and confidence in preparing healthy food on a budget.
What’s for dinner?
The answer to this question is in the Djerriwarrh kitchen!
Win over your family and friends with your new found skills in healthy cooking and do it within a set budget. This course will surprise you with simple and innovative ways to create healthy and delicious snacks, meals and desserts on a budget.
During this course, you will prepare ingredients for cooking and share the meal that you have cooked in a friendly and supportive environment with fellow students.
Fees for this course vary depending on eligibility for government funding. Please contact Djerriwarrh on 8746 1000 or [email protected] for an accurate fee quote.
This program runs each Monday for 7 weeks beginning 4 February until 1 April 2019
No class 11 March – Labour Day
Enrollment is not currently available for this Program.
- February 25 @ 9:30 am
- April 22 @ 3:00 pm
- This program runs each Monday for 7 weeks beginning 4 February until 1 April 2019
- Program Categories:
- Cooking, Health and Wellbeing, Social Activities
- Program Tags:
- cooking, eating, healthy, Healthy eating, learning, social activity
The information on this page is intended to provide a guide in relation to this provider and their services. No warranty, representation or undertaking is made by Council about the content, accuracy and completeness of the information on this page.
Council does not in any way endorse or recommend this provider or their services. You must make your own enquiries, inspections and assessments as to the suitability and quality of this provider and their services.
Council accepts no responsibility or liability for loss, damage or injury which may arise from any of the information on this page in relation to the external provider or their services.
Council will not be held liable for any variations to the services, including price variations and withdrawal of services, of this provider.';
- Event Type
- External Provider Certification
- I/We confirm that I/we have all of the required Certificates, Accreditation and Insurances to deliver this program or that the person delivering the program meets these requirements.
- Image Declaration
- I/we confirm that we have the right to use this image and have all necessary permissions.