- This program has passed.
Men’s Shed Walking Group
August 4 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until December 29, 2020
Join our free local walking group!
Heart Foundation walking groups are a great way to meet new people and look after your health. Beginners are welcome and it’s free.Please note all groups will leave at the designated time, so please ensure you are 5 minutes early!
Where: Taylors Hill Men’s Shed
When: Tuesdays 10.00am
Starting Point: Morton Homestead (Men’s Shed)
Contact the Walk Organiser: Laurie- 0409 036 787
Men’s Sheds are a place for men to come together to share their unique skills and experiences in a relaxed, inclusive and safe environment.
They are places of creativity, teamwork, mateship, where community spirit is celebrated.
What our Sheds offer
Our Sheds have opportunities for hands on, practical activities where men can work on projects with other men, in a relaxed setting.
The vibe and purpose of our Sheds
Opportunities for social interaction with other men;
Sharing skills and experiences of Sheddies;
Supporting the good work of local community groups;
Places for men to maintain good health and well being;
Welcoming places for men where they can get involved as much, or as little as suits them.
Men’s Shed Membership
Melton City Council Men’s Sheds are for men aged 26 years and over. Membership is free and all of our Shed activities are free or low cost.
Shed safety is essential and Sheddies wanting to participate in the workshop will get a comprehensive induction on our machinery.
Drop in and visit your nearest Men’s Shed, or take a virtual tour online at melton.vic.gov.au/mensshed
Men’s Shed initiative is fully funded by the Melton City Council.
Note: Men’s Sheds are closed public holidays and during extreme weather conditions.
- August 4
10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Program Categories:
- Ageing Well – For Over 50’s, Fitness, Health and Wellbeing, Men's Shed, Social Activities
- Program Tags:
- community, exercise, fitness, free, fun, health, Health & Wellbeing, mens health, Mens Shed, social, social activity, Walking, walking group, wellbeing
- External Provider Certification
- I/We confirm that I/we have all of the required Certificates, Accreditation and Insurances to deliver this program or that the person delivering the program meets these requirements.
- Image Declaration
- I/we confirm that we have the right to use this image and have all necessary permissions.