- This program has passed.
Monday Gentle Exercise
August 19 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Monday, repeating until December 9, 2019
The Gentle Exercise Classes are designed for elderly adults which can be chair based or for active adults.
The program is designed to help participants to stay active.
The Gentle Exercise Class leader has a certificate 3 in Physical Fitness and Arthritis Chair Exercise qualifications and adjusts her programs to suit her participants needs wherever possible.
- August 19
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Runs each Monday during school terms (not on public holidays)
- $40 per year. $20 term 3 & 4, $10 term 4
- Program Categories:
- Ageing Well – For Over 50’s, Fitness, Melton U3A - For Over 50s, Social Activities
- Program Tags:
- exercise for health, seniors
The information on this page is intended to provide a guide in relation to this provider and their services. No warranty, representation or undertaking is made by Council about the content, accuracy and completeness of the information on this page.
Council does not in any way endorse or recommend this provider or their services. You must make your own enquiries, inspections and assessments as to the suitability and quality of this provider and their services.
Council accepts no responsibility or liability for loss, damage or injury which may arise from any of the information on this page in relation to the external provider or their services.
Council will not be held liable for any variations to the services, including price variations and withdrawal of services, of this provider.';
- External Provider Certification
- I/We confirm that I/we have all of the required Certificates, Accreditation and Insurances to deliver this program or that the person delivering the program meets these requirements.
- Image Declaration
- I/we confirm that we have the right to use this image and have all necessary permissions.