- This program has passed.
Morning Art Classes
Classes run every Wednesday 9.30am - 12:00pm and 1:00pm - 4:00pm during school terms$40 per year.
Learn to paint with Watercolours, Acrylics and Pastels. Our art classes present an exciting and diverse range of painting techniques. We have a relaxed friendly atmosphere which aims to build confidence in your abilities.
To be a part of this welcoming and friendly group. You need to be a retiree, semi-retiree and mature aged person 50 years and over.
All of our classes have a two week trial period. You can come along and see what you think, then become a member. An annual membership fee is payable.
Classes run every Wednesday at 9.30 am – 12:00 pm – No Classes School and Public Holidays.
For more information please contact us on 0419 563 016 or [email protected]
- July 8
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Classes run every Wednesday 9.30am - 12:00pm - No Classes School and Public Holidays
- $40 per year.
- Program Categories:
- Ageing Well – For Over 50’s, Art, Social Activities
- Program Tags:
- adult learning, art, community, creative, fun, Painting, seniors, social, social activity, U3A
The information on this page is intended to provide a guide in relation to this provider and their services. No warranty, representation or undertaking is made by Council about the content, accuracy and completeness of the information on this page.
Council does not in any way endorse or recommend this provider or their services. You must make your own enquiries, inspections and assessments as to the suitability and quality of this provider and their services.
Council accepts no responsibility or liability for loss, damage or injury which may arise from any of the information on this page in relation to the external provider or their services.
Council will not be held liable for any variations to the services, including price variations and withdrawal of services, of this provider.
- External Provider Certification
- I/We confirm that I/we have all of the required Certificates, Accreditation and Insurances to deliver this program or that the person delivering the program meets these requirements.
- Image Declaration
- I/we confirm that we have the right to use this image and have all necessary permissions.