- This program has passed.
Reading For Pleasure
May 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Friday, repeating until December 20, 2019
Each week members of the group take it, in turn, to read for about 15 minutes from a book they have selected.
This means we hear many different books in serial form. Each reading often leads to much discussion about the story or some topic that arises through the reading. It is a very social way to experience a book one may not have chosen.
- May 17
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Runs each Friday during school terms
- $40 per year. $20 term 3 & 4, $10 term 4
- Program Categories:
- Ageing Well – For Over 50’s, Book Clubs and Writing, Melton U3A - For Over 50s, Social Activities
- Program Tags:
- fun, lifelong learning, reading, seniors, social
The information on this page is intended to provide a guide in relation to this provider and their services. No warranty, representation or undertaking is made by Council about the content, accuracy and completeness of the information on this page.
Council does not in any way endorse or recommend this provider or their services. You must make your own enquiries, inspections and assessments as to the suitability and quality of this provider and their services.
Council accepts no responsibility or liability for loss, damage or injury which may arise from any of the information on this page in relation to the external provider or their services.
Council will not be held liable for any variations to the services, including price variations and withdrawal of services, of this provider.';
- External Provider Certification
- I/We confirm that I/we have all of the required Certificates, Accreditation and Insurances to deliver this program or that the person delivering the program meets these requirements.
- Image Declaration
- I/we confirm that we have the right to use this image and have all necessary permissions.