- This program has passed.
August 15 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until December 12, 2019
Rummy O is on Thursday 1 pm to 4 pm. No class school holidays & public holidays.
Rummy-O is a variation of the card game Rummy, played with tiles instead of cards. Also known as Rummikub, Tile Rummy, Rummy Tiles, Rummy Cube, RummyKub, RummiCub, Rummicube and Rummycub, depending on the manufacturer, it was invented in the 1930s by Ephraim Hertzano. A game that requires both luck and strategic planning, it can provide hours of entertainment.
Play the game with two to four people. There are 106 tiles in four different colours, black, red, orange and blue, with numbers from 1 to 13. Included in these tiles are two jokers (wild tiles).
The object of the game is to eliminate all the tiles from your rack to win the game. To accomplish this by forming them into melds, which are runs and groups of numbers.
Keep only a few points in your hands as possible, since you will lose the number of points you have in your hand when an opponent goes out first.
Enjoy the company of others as you play this game.
- August 15
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 1 pm to 4 pm. No class school holidays & public holidays.
- $40 per year. $20 term 3 & 4, $10 term 4
- Program Categories:
- Ageing Well – For Over 50’s, Melton U3A - For Over 50s, Social Activities
- Program Tags:
- fun, games, learning, social activity
The information on this page is intended to provide a guide in relation to this provider and their services. No warranty, representation or undertaking is made by Council about the content, accuracy and completeness of the information on this page.
Council does not in any way endorse or recommend this provider or their services. You must make your own enquiries, inspections and assessments as to the suitability and quality of this provider and their services.
Council accepts no responsibility or liability for loss, damage or injury which may arise from any of the information on this page in relation to the external provider or their services.
Council will not be held liable for any variations to the services, including price variations and withdrawal of services, of this provider.';
- External Provider Certification
- I/We confirm that I/we have all of the required Certificates, Accreditation and Insurances to deliver this program or that the person delivering the program meets these requirements.
- Image Declaration
- I/we confirm that we have the right to use this image and have all necessary permissions.