- This program has passed.
July 1 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 16, 2020
Scrabble Class Wednesdays 1 pm to 4 pm – No Class School and Public Holidays
Scrabble is a fun, classic word game. The object of the game is to get the most points by playing words on a board that you connect to words created by your fellow players. You can feel the excitement begin as soon as you rack up your letters, choose a great word, and hope to land on a triple-word score. Whether you love to play board games one-on-one or have a more social streak, Scrabble is the game for you. This competitive word game can make any event more interactive, fun and interesting.
To play Scrabble, you need at least one other player. You will also need an official Scrabble board with all its components. As you play the game, you create words, rack up points, challenge your opponents, even exchange tiles if yours are not working for you. All the while, a scorekeeper tallies up each player’s points to determine who will win at the end of the game. If you become a fan of the game, you may consider inviting your friends to join you on a regular basis, at our U3A Melton Campus.
- July 1
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Wednesdays 1 pm to 4 pm - No Class School and Public Holidays
- $40 per year. $20 term 3 & 4, $10 term 4
- Program Categories:
- Ageing Well – For Over 50’s, Melton U3A - For Over 50s, Social Activities
- Program Tags:
- adult learning, games, social activities, U3A
The information on this page is intended to provide a guide in relation to this provider and their services. No warranty, representation or undertaking is made by Council about the content, accuracy and completeness of the information on this page.
Council does not in any way endorse or recommend this provider or their services. You must make your own enquiries, inspections and assessments as to the suitability and quality of this provider and their services.
Council accepts no responsibility or liability for loss, damage or injury which may arise from any of the information on this page in relation to the external provider or their services.
Council will not be held liable for any variations to the services, including price variations and withdrawal of services, of this provider.
- External Provider Certification
- I/We confirm that I/we have all of the required Certificates, Accreditation and Insurances to deliver this program or that the person delivering the program meets these requirements.
- Image Declaration
- I/we confirm that we have the right to use this image and have all necessary permissions.