Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) Program
SEE classes are free and ongoing and eligible students can enrol at any time.
The Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) Program provides free training to eligible jobseekers to improve their language, literacy and numeracy skills to get a job.
SEE is funded by the Federal Department of Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business.
Quick facts about the SEE course
- It is FREE
- Eligible jobseekers (15-64 years old) can get up to 800 hours of full time or part-time training (10-20 hours each week)
- Work experience is offered as a part of the training
- You can still look for work
- The training you receive will be based on your goals for the future
- This program can also help you if English is your second language
- SEE is delivered in a supportive adult learning environment
- We have highly qualified specialist teachers
- We have small class sizes
- SEE offers pathways to employment and/or vocationally orientated training programs
Why do the SEE course?
The SEE course will help you get the skills you need to get the job you want. Training is available from initial to advanced levels. The SEE program can help you get the job you want by:
- Improving your reading and writing skills
- Improving your maths
- Improving your information, communication and technology (ICT) skills
SEE classes are ongoing and eligible students can enrol at any time.
The SEE program will give you the confidence to apply for jobs or enrol in further vocational training.
For more information, please visit www.learningforemployment.org.au