Strength Training for Beginners
February 7 @ 9:30 am - March 27 @ 10:30 amGold Coin Donation
Improve your strength through our beginner’s strength training classes, designed for you to progress at your own pace.
Our experienced trainer Sam will show you how to perform a variety of weight baring exercises in a circuit style workout to improve your strength, balance, movement, bone density, heart health and more, all in a fun and social environment.
All participants will be required to fill in a Pre/Post- Exercise Questionnaire. A medical clearance by your doctor may be required.
Suitable for men and women of all ages.
To register email [email protected] or call (03)9747 5958
- February 7 @ 9:30 am
- March 27 @ 10:30 am
- Every Friday at 9:30am from 7 February to 27 March
- Gold Coin Donation
- Program Categories:
- Ageing Well – For Over 50’s, Fitness, Health and Wellbeing, Social Activities, Sport
- Program Tags:
- community, exercise, fitness, free, fun, health, Health & Wellbeing, seniors, wellbeing
- Event Type
- Sam Sutton
- External Provider Certification
- I/We confirm that I/we have all of the required Certificates, Accreditation and Insurances to deliver this program or that the person delivering the program meets these requirements.
- Image Declaration
- I/we confirm that we have the right to use this image and have all necessary permissions.
- Bridge Road Community Centre
260 - 266 Bridge Road
Strathtulloh, Victoria 3338 Australia + Google Map
- 03 9747 5958