This is a repeating event29 october 2020 1:00 pm
If you are looking for a new job, thinking of a career change, looking to update your resume or are not sure where to start, join us Job Club for
If you are looking for a new job, thinking of a career change, looking to update your resume or are not sure where to start, join us Job Club for employment support and to have your questions answered.
This program is designed to assist and develop participants who are hoping to enter the workforce with or without industry experience. Job Club will provide support in areas such as:
- Individual skills assessment and evaluation
- How to create a resume/cover letter
- How to prepare for an interview
- How to address key selection criteria
- How to create professional online profiles
- How and where to look for a job
- Career change and transferrable skills discussion and analysis
- Service referral and career pathway advice
Job club is a new program, delivered by Djerriwarrh Community & Education Services through their Jobs Vic/west@work recruitment specialist to support community with any and all employment and career pathway enquiries.
Eligible participants can register with the Jobs Vic free service and receive additional support such as personal protective equipment and further training.
This course will be delivered online. Interested participants will need to register via this website. Upon registration you will be sent a link to join the program.
(Thursday) 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!
Melton City Council: Fraser Rise Children’s & Community Centre
RSVPing is closed at this time.