Never underestimate the power of kindness. Drop a letter to your neighbours to remind our community of the strength we have when we work together and choose kindness. On one of
Never underestimate the power of kindness. Drop a letter to your neighbours to remind our community of the strength we have when we work together and choose kindness.
On one of our letter templates or on your own creation, write a customised message to your neighbour or use one of conversation starters below.
- How are you? Just letting you know we are here if you need anything. From the Smiths at #54
- Hi Neighbour! We miss seeing you at the shops. Hope you are well. From Sarah at #6
- Just wanting to say hello. From Ben at #21
Pop the letter into your neighbour’s letter box to spread kindness in your neighbourhood.
To download letter templates CLICK HERE
Remember to be COVIDSafe
- Practise good hygiene and regularly and thoroughly wash your hands.
- If you’re out, maintain physical distancing, keeping at least 1.5 metres away from others.
- Wear a face covering when you leave home or if you have people from outside your household in your home like a tradesperson.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue or your elbow.
- If you feel unwell, get tested and return home immediately.
Month Long Event (october)
Melton City Councildescription here email@example.com address here