2020 has been challenging for the entire City of Melton community and as the end of the year approaches, the stresses of the financial burden Christmas can be is certainly affecting many of our residents.
Christmas is a time for celebrating, but for many families it is challenging, lonely and isolating. Help us give hope to a family in need by donating non-perishable food and/or toys in the month of November to your closest Community Connector Hub. Each hub will be accepting donations on particular days of the week.
KURUNJANG COMMUNITY HUB
- Collection Days: Tuesdays during November only from 9am-3pm
- Address: 33 Mowbray Crescent, Kurunjang, 3337
- Phone: 9747 7339
- Email: email@example.com
TIMBER TOP CHILDREN’S & COMMUNITY CENTRE
- Collection Days: Wednesdays during November only from 9am-3pm
- Address: 1 Timber Top Parade, Aintree, 3336
- Phone: 9747 5761
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collection Days: Thursdays during November only from 9am-3pm
- Address: 10 Stevenson Crescent, Caroline Springs 3023
- Phone: 03 9747 7272
- Email: email@example.com
All donations should adhere to the below guidelines.
- All donated food is non-perishable, unopened, in its original packaging, in date and undamaged
- All donated toys are brand new and in their original unopened packaging. Toys that are opened but as new cannot be accepted.
- Stuffed toys should not be donated
- Toys should not be wrapped. This allows parents the dignity of choosing gifts for their child and also gives them the special experience of wrapping the gifts. Feel free to include some wrapping paper or a gift bag for parents to use.
Thank-you for your generosity and for helping us to give hope to families who need it most.
If you are experiencing financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic and are in need of Christmas gifts this year. Please contact your closest Community Connector Hub for details on how to access this service.