For many in our community, lockdown has become the perfect time to learn something new or discover a new hobby, all from the comfort of your own home. To celebrate our extensive series of online programs, we are giving away 5 amazing prizes to 5 lucky winners on our Facebook page! Entering is easy and can be done in 3 easy steps.
- Take a photo or video (or both!) of yourself doing one of our online programs. You can do anything from our YouTube channel, you can find them here: https://bit.ly/MLDYouTube
- Upload your photo or video to Facebook, tagging the Melton City Council Learning Directory Facebook page in your post.
- In your post, tell us
- What program you are doing,
- What you are learning
- Why you’re enjoying it!
- Must also include your suburb.
If you don’t have a Facebook page, simply email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the same details.
The competition will have 5 winners from 5 categories who will win the following:
- Cooking: Kogan 8.2L Digital Air Fryer
- Health & Wellbeing: Wellness pack including yoga mat, drink bottle, sweat towel, candle and bath salts
- Sustainability: Gardening pack including 1 x raised garden bed, soil, seeds, plant food, and gardening tools
- Arts & Crafts: Art pack including paints, pencils, A3 art folio, rubber and sharpener
- Creative Kids: A motor-powered Tami Block Vehicle set
Entries are open to City of Melton residents only (entries from outside of the municipality will not be considered). Entries close 5pm Friday 18 September. Winners will be announced on the Melton City Council Learning Directory Facebook page on Wednesday 23 September.